Beauty Brings the Predator (2020)

Mihakeui Posikja / 미학의 포식자

Comments – Beauty Brings the Predator

This is the general discussion topic for the manga “Beauty Brings the Predator,” in which you can post just about anything that’s too generalised for the episode section and doesn’t quite have a review character. You may also want to reply to any existing comments, but please note that spoilers are strictly forbidden in this topic.
  •  
I am recently checking out various korean +18 webtoons, after long ago I accidently stumbled across a great one. +18 means either sex or bloody violence (or both) and whoever watched some Korean +18 movies might know that Korean authors/directors are far less hesitant to show cruelty, gore or immoral extremes, in comparison to writers from Japan or anywhere else in the world. Now I am personally not much into gore or rape, but works which express deep mental struggles and the outcomes of those can make me excited, if executed well. Now coming to this beautiful work, it's one of the best webtoons I've read so far. While not finished yet, I especially like that the story is not predictable and the mental and the protagonists' social incapacities appear to make sense and get explained well enough. I like that the characters get entangled with each other slowly enough and yet in an interesting way. Furthermore this work is categorized under the label 'erotic', but the first 'sex scene' won't appear in the first 20 chapters, which is very unlike that genre and feels fresh, as the work is story-centered and not just driven by sexual fantasies. The mental issues and traumata stand in the center of the story, as well as the developing relationships among the characters. Three of the four protagonists definitely have gruesome mental issues, while the fourth one faces at least some difficulties to stay sane among those three. In short, I think it's worth a read, so I'll continue myself and I leave a recommendation here.
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
  •  
  • Rate
  • Bookmark
  • Favourite

Ratings

Overall Rating
My Own Rating
Calculated Value4.00 = 80%Toplist

Member Statistics

Recent Ratings

Top Contributors

Recent Polls

Personalized Lists

Discord

Do you like helping others find a manga they’re looking for or do you simply enjoy telling others about manga? If so, we recommend adding a link to the respective manga page here on aniSearch to your posts. This way you not only make it much easier for the recipient of your post to find what you’re talking about, you also offer them a plethora of details about the manga!