- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- OVA, 2 (2006)_SummerRikuentai Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyVisual Novel~25minTakumi Kaizu is a boy that doesn't have any particular interest in girls. During a school trip, his friend Osamu asks him whether or not he has a girl that he likes. From that point on, Takumi slowly becomes interested in the opposite sex, through the girls that he is accquainted with in his daily life. As the last summer of his high school life begins, Takumi begins to search for the one girl that he can call his girlfriend, while watching Osamu's desperate and relentless search for a girlfriend as well.
- Bonus, 2 (2006)_Summer SpecialsRikuentai Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyVisual Novel~4min
- OVA, 1 (2007).hack//G.U. ReturnerBee Train Productions Inc.Adventure~25minThe characters from previous .hack//G.U. Games and .hack//Roots receive an email from Ovan. He is requesting them to go to Hidden Forbidden Festival where is set up a mysterious summer festival. There they find an AIDA Chim Chim who wishes to peacefully co-exist with the other players of The World. It then transforms into the word "Returner", so they assume it to mean that Ovan will return to The World.
- Movie, 1 (2007).hack//G.U. TrilogyCyberConnect2 Co., Ltd.AdventureVideo Game~85minIn his quest for revenge against Tri-Edge and to wake Shino from her coma Haseo searches accross The World as a killer of Player Killers. He comes accross a girl named Atolli who despite his callous and dismissive attitude twards her takes an interest in him and decides to help him. She brings up old wounds for him because of her characters' design and class. He forms new aliances and attempts to discover the mystery behind the comas that are plauging members and the entities known as AIDA.
- Bonus, 1 (2008).hack//G.U. Trilogy: Parody ModeComedyVideo Game~6min
- OVA, 1 (2003).hack//giftBee Train Productions Inc.Nonsense-ComedyVideo Game~27minHelba has created the Twilight Hot Springs for our heroes from the .hack game series and the .hack//SIGN series. Now the characters race to see who finds it first, and to solve some mysterious player-killings.
- TV-Series, 12 (2003).hack//Legend of the TwilightBee Train Productions Inc.AdventureManga~24minShugo and his twin sister Rena, two new players in The World, (a future online roleplaying game) are caught up in an unknown agenda. Unstopable monsters have started appearing and players that encounter these monsters fall into comas in the real world. Playing the limited edition characters, Kite and Black Rose, and the wielding the mysterious twilight bracelet, the two siblings must figure out what is going on and stop it before the damage escalates.
- OVA, 4 (2002).hack//LiminalityBee Train Productions Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~34minIn the year 2007, an MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) known as 'The World' is released in the US and becomes insanely popular, spreading worldwide and reaching up to 20 million players. One day, a mysterious phenomenon occurs where all the monsters in the game become increasingly powerful and harbour otherwise unheard of abilities. Along with this, players are unable to make any progress with their characters. Naturally, these occurrences render The World rather unplayable, so a player who goes by the name of Kite decides to get to the bottom of it.
- OVA, 3 (2010).hack//QuantumKinema Citrus Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~27minTobias, Mary, and Sakura are way into the The World. Together, they form an inseparable group, grinding toward the break of day and running dungeons in search of the artifacts of adventure. But when the trio becomes lost in this virtual labyrinth, a chance encounter with the mysterious entity known only as Hermit will change their lives forever. There's an eerie darkness spreading across The World, and once you stumble in, you may never make it out.
- Bonus, 3 (2011).hack//Quantum: Go, Our Chim Chims!!Kinema Citrus Co., Ltd.ComedyVideo Game~2min
- TV-Series, 26 (2006).hack//RootsBee Train Productions Inc.AdventureVideo Game~23minHaving barely finished logging in for his first time into the game known as The World R: 2 then Haseo is attacked by a PK (Player Killer), a type of player who kills other in-game players for fun or profit. After coming to his aid the mysterious leader of the Twilight Brigade , Ovan reveals Haseo has a particular gift . Intrigued, Haseo decides to join Ovan s Guild and accompany Shino, Tabby and Sakisaka in their quest for a legendary object: The Key of the Twilight . This object is also coveted by another Guild, the powerful and respected TaN, lead by Naobi who is monitoring the every move of Ovan. But does this legendary item really exist? And more importantly what is it?
- Movie, 1 (2012).hack//Sekai no Mukou niCyberConnect2 saiAdventure~112minAlthough all her high school friends are playing "The World", an online role playing game, Sora Yuki is reluctant due to her grandfather who seems to be avert to technology. Things change once she finds out that he secretly started playing this game. Now with no restrictions and with the help of her friends, she timidly enters the game and is thoroughly impressed by it. While still learning the basics of how to play, she witnesses an odd event: a mysterious girl being attacked by a smoke-like entity. The girl has no problem in avoiding its charges, but while doing it she approaches Sora and gives her a strange small cube that enters her online body. From then on, news start to appear that some players are losing consciousness while playing "The World".
- TV-Series, 26 (2002).hack//SIGNBee Train Productions Inc.DramaOriginal Work~25minLogin to the most successful online game in history! "The World" is being played by millions of people around the world, making it the most popular game ever. Players can go online and trade items, form parties, and go on quests. But none of that concerns Tsukasa. Trapped within "The World," a virtual prisoner - his journey from the digital world to the real world has just begun.
- OVA, 1 (2003).hack//SIGN: IntermezzoBee Train Productions Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~24minBear joins Mimiru for an event held in the Dungeon of Nankoflak, a newly reopened dungeon known for giving rise to many a legend in the past. But Mimiru isn't there for the experience points or the treasure, but rather memories of one of her first experiences in The World, and the players she met there.
- OVA, 1 (2003).hack//SIGN: UnisonBee Train Productions Inc.AdventureOriginal Work~24minA number of characters from .hack//SIGN and .hack video games come together for a big party in Cyber Slum.
- Bonus, 1 (2003).hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu: Offline de AimashouAdventureManga~20min
- OVA, 1 (2012).hack//Versus: The Thanatos ReportAction~21min
- Movie, 1 (1970)"Aesop" no Ohanashi yori: Ushi to Kaeru, Yokubatta Inu?~12min
- TV-Special, 2 (2017)"Eikou Naki Tensai-tachi" kara no MonogatariJ.C.STAFF?Manga~25min
- OVA, 1 (2016)"Eiyuu" KaitaiZEXCS Inc.ComedyLight Novel~28min
- OVA, 2 (2001)[el]Commonsense Inc.HentaiVisual Novel~30minThe description has been hidden due to your visibility settings for explicit contents.
- OVA, 4 (2020)** KouhaiMajinHentaiManga~17min
- Music Video, 1 (2013)0 (Zero)Indefinite~4min
- Movie, 1 (2014)00:08IndefiniteOriginal Work~5min
- Web, 1 (2013)001Masaki OKUDAComedyOriginal Work~1min
- Movie, 1 (2012)009 Re:CyborgSanzigen Inc., Production I.G., Inc.ActionManga~103minWhen unknown terrorists attempt to de-stabilize global civilization by blowing up skyscrapers all over the world, Dr. Isaac Gilmore's team of cyborgs are re-activated to combat the menace. Using their super-human powers they discover phenomenon far stranger than human masterminds.
- TV-Series, 12 (2006)009-1Ishimori Production Inc.ActionManga~25minKiss or be killed.... In a world where the Cold War never ended, East and West continue to battle for technological and political supremacy. Mylene Hoffman, field commander of the elite Zero Zero Organization, exists in this world with her eyes open and her body always ready to do battle. She puts the intelligence into “intelligence agent” and her body into “body of evidence!”
- Bonus, 1 (2007)009-1: Mission ExtraActionManga~25minIn an alternate world, the Cold War has continued to persist for 140 years. As a result, the world was divided into two factions: the West Block, and the East Block. As the Cold War drags on, the tension between the two factions, as well as the amount of nuclear weapons they have, rise. Mylene Hoffman is a female cyborg who is a spy for the West Block. Together with three other agents, Mylene partakes in various missions issued by her superiors.
- TV-Series, 25 (2009)07-GhostStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~24minSet in a gothic fantasy world, this is the story of Teito Klein, an orphaned slave who became the top military academy student. However, an unexpected turn of events left him pursued by the forces of the Barsburg Empire. Now an escaping convict, Teito's sheltered by the church and its law of sanctuary. Here, he discovered many mysteries surrounding himself, the church, and the Empire itself. The fact that he might be connected to a dethroned king and the mystical stone of god, "The Eye of Mikhael", made him the target of the empire more than ever. Fortunately the church is under the mythical 7 Ghost protection. But who are the Ghosts really. Will Teito be free from the military's clutch, and what of his said mission to uncover the history. And who is the military's Chief-of-Staff Ayanami exactly. Teito's future seems to have spiraled into an unexpectedly perilous path.
- Music Video, 1 (2008)1 more night feat. Monkey MajikIndefinite~3min
- OVA, 2 (1990)1+2=ParadiseJ.C.STAFFNonsense-ComedyManga~30minA strange relationship develops between college-boy Yusuke and the beautiful twins, Yuika and Rika, he saves from a wild dog. The girls falls for their dauntless hero, but Yusuke is pathologically scared of women.
- OVA, 1 (1988)10 Little Gall Force?~27minTwo seperate comedy shorts on one tape: Ten Little Gall Force and Scramble Wars. Ten Little Gall Force is a mock documentary of the making of Gall Force, using chibi/superdeformed versions of the characters. Scramble Wars has the (chibi) cast of Gall Force, Bubblegum Crisis, and Genesis Survivor Gaiarth competing in a no-holds-barred race to the finish for the Genom cup. While these shows can be watched without any previous knowledge of the series they're lampooning, they're even more hilarious if you get the in-jokes.
- OVA, 3 (1999)10 Tokyo WarriorsZEXCS Inc.Adventure~27minThe Demon King is about to rain destruction upon Tokyo and only ten warriors have the power to stop him. The only problem is the tenth warrior...
- OVA, 3 (2001)10 Tokyo Warriors (2)ZEXCS Inc.Adventure~25minLong ago, in feudal Japan, there was a fierce warrior named the Demon King. He controlled a band of demons, known as the Kyouma. Only the powers of ten warriors sealed the Demon King away and kept the Kyouma under control. But now, Lord Shindigan, a powerful Kyouma is planning to free the Demon King, and the reincarnations of the ten warriors must band together and save the earth.
- Movie, 1 (1986)100 Banme no SaruAdventure~20min
- Web, 9 (2010)100 Byou Cinema: Robo to Shoujo (Kari)Slice of Life Drama~2min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)100 Sleeping Princes & The Kingdom of Dreamsproject No.9AdventureVideo Game~24min
- OVA, 1 (1990)100%Romantic ComedyManga~50minNewcomer news announcer is Kazuyo Hata is conflicted by her pure heart and bodily desires. She tries to navigate both the TV industry and office romance with her goofy disposition. (from manga)
- Web, 6 (2016)100% Pascal-senseiOLM, Inc.ComedyManga~3min
- TV-Series, 36 (2017)100% Teacher PascalOLM, Inc.ComedyManga~12min